As a wedding and lifestyle photographer, I sincerely believe that it’s very important some “connection” between couples and photographer.
I’m not saying that we have to be close friends (sometimes happens!) but it’s important a complicity between us that makes you feel comfortable with me and me with you. And for that, it’s very important photographer’s style fits with what you are looking for but I think that is specially important this “feeling” on a personal level.
Photographing a wedding or a couple is capturing emotions and feelings and so that flows naturally it’s necessary that you trust me.
My pictures always seek to be natural, fresh, and delicate, I try to go unnoticed and be discreet, avoiding as far as possible artificial and fake situations.
I honestly believe this is the way to capture and reflect all the moments, details, and emotions of such a special day in pictures.
What I want is capturing the essence of your day with pictures that besides being beautiful and creative are touching and thrilling.
I’m gonna try to solve some doubts of the thousands that you’ll have during the process of choosing a photographer:
· The wedding day I cover from the getting ready to the dance (a while). It’s a day dedicated to you, to explain with pictures all that happens in a natural and spontaneous way. You only have to do one thing: enjoy your day!
· I usually work alone. I’m so comfortable working alone and it gives me the freedom that I need, but if is necessary (by size or logistics) to bring a second photographer, don’t worry, in that case will always be someone of absolute trust.
· I deliver the pictures in HR, without watermark in JPEG format edited with professional editing software in 2 versions: color and b&w. (and I don’t deliver the RAW files, without editing the photos are not finished yet!)
· The way I edit the pictures is very natural, non aggressive processed. I like respect the colour and light of each moment, I want that you remember every moment like it really was.
· After the wedding, you’ll have access to a private gallery that you can share with your people so that they also have access to the wedding pictures.
· Of course I shoot weddings and couples out worldwide! I love travel, adventures and challenges so I’ll be glad travelling wherever you want.
· I also shoot couples wanting to have a good time and have some beautiful pictures together, family and lifestyle and from time to time, editorials, events and corporate photo sessions.
· And for the photography “freaks”… I work with Canon gear. Currently with the Canon 5 d MK IV. I have a some lenses (in fact more than I need), but for my work as a wedding photographer and couples I work basically with two bodies and two primes: Canon 35 mm 1.4 L II and Canon 85 mm1.2 L II.
If you have more questions or want to ask me anything please feel free to send me an e-mail, I’ll be happy to answer you!